Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wall-E Speakers - Very Cute


It's the 13th of August and this is the day that Wall-e starts playing in our movie theaters here in the Philippines... I have not seen the movie yet, but I plan to watch it this Saturday. So for now I will just need to find contentment in this Wall-e speaker that you can plug to your Ipod or computer. The cool thing about him is that he dances to the music and his eyes blink to the songs as well. You may find this particular model hard to find in other malls, but there were still a few in Rustan's Makati

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen Wall-E! It was very nice and I also bought this toy in Rustan's. Thank you for sharing such a great find :-)

Read This!

Please click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page to view my older posts or you can check my blog archive below this message.